Monday, March 17, 2008

2 Finishes in one day.............

I'm on a roll........finished the stitching on this one last month but I'm just now getting around to completing it into an ornament. Based on my sloppy work, I'm gonna beg - yes, beg our local Embroidery Guild to have some classes on ornament finishing techniques. This will be mine to keep. Once I learn how to do a neater finishing job, I would love to stitch this pretty snowflake again. It's from the Stoney Creek Magazine, Feb. 2008 issue - Snowflake Ornament #1 in a new series.

I used Caron Wildflowers thread in Carribean, 1x2 on 28 ct.

3 comments:

Kim said...

They are both lovely and wow! your Taj has grown since I last saw it lol

Debs said...

I stitch the SC ornie, but yours is much prettier than mine. :)

Joysze said...

I love this one Wanda. I think you did a great job finishing it up.