Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taj Mahal Update......

May update WIP of Taj Mahal. This is still such a fun piece to work on. The over 2 stitching is a nice break from all the over 1 stuff and the silks just glide through the fabric, so smooth and easy. If I ever win the lottery I'll have to start my own hand dyed silk floss company with prices so affordable that every project could be done in silks.
I've hit a slump where I just don't want to stitch on anything. Nothing sounds appealing; except a new start of course.....hehe Truly, I think it's just the busy transition of spring into summer. Melanie graduates from High School tomorrow evening and we have tons of company coming; we have birthdays and an anniversary next week plus making a trip to Tulsa (about 2 hours away) to take my Mom for a Drs. checkup (everything's fine, just checking) so all in all I've just had a lot going on.

But I'm dying to start Evening in the Park and/or PIG..............and you know, a girls just gotta be able to stitch so if it takes a new start, well......LOL

0 comments: